M-100 Message Board
M-100 Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 M-100 Message Forum
 AIr Conditioning Drain Tube
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  


United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2014 :  07:07:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

Whilst waxoyling the underside of my car, I noticed the drain tubes in the front wheel arches have small rubber ends with a bladder on.
These were in poor condition so I removed them and unblocked the drain.

On the parts catalogue I have found the pipe which seems to come complete with rubber end but I think its no longer available.

Does anyone know if the rubber ends can be bought individually?

W100 Grosser 600 No. 505!

Art Love

6253 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2014 :  17:56:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some of those ball valve ended rubber hoses are available. I suggest you check with Tom Hanson at the Classic Center in Irvine, California in a week or two when he is back from his trip to Sydney.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M-100 Message Board © 2002-2015 International M-100 Group, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06