Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaymanek@hotmail.com

United Kingdom
114 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2014 :  06:50:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think Martin is well known here.

http://www.600airsuspension.com/

I have written this email to him today and I think it should be shared.

Dear Martin at 600 Air Suspension,

I would like to thank you sincerely for the absolutely outstanding service I received from you whilst dealing with my Air Suspension Troubles on my 600.

From the first email I was entirely convinced of your knowledge and attention to detail on this matter.

You helped me diagnose my problem remotely and then offered a solution at a price that I was happy with.

I am so afraid of dealing with sharks in the classic car restoration world, I know of many who have lost tens of thousands $ by entrustng their cars to the wrong people.

I was sent detailed step by step pictures and commentary of my new air valves being restored which you completed in a reasonable time frame.
The exchange service meant I didn't have to disassemble my car whilst you were preparing new valves for me. Also I did not have risk my valves getting lost with a courier!

I feel this level of customer service is lost nowadays in the world of fast and cheap service.

You have given me and my historic vehicle the level of expertise that would make even the original designers proud.

My car is now riding as it should and no longer sinks to the ground over night. As trivial as it may sound, It makes me so proud to walk into my garage and see my car still raised up as it should rather than slouched down looking sad.

You have not only gained a customer for life but a friend and I hope to meet you some day in Boston.

Now when are you going to start repairing the hydraulic parts!?

All the best.

J Manek & Family.

W100 Grosser 600 No. 505!

werminghausen

USA
760 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2014 :  08:31:27  Show Profile  Visit werminghausen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks so much Jay,

it is really rewarding for me to picture your 600 up in the air again with a happy owner.
Sure it is a lengthy and a bit complicated process but it is worth the effort.
I am grateful to service these beautiful cars the best I can.
And I honor very much that you value the service and even call me a friend.
Thanks again.

Martin

Edited by - werminghausen on 05/07/2014 08:34:27
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M-100 Message Board © 2002-2015 International M-100 Group, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06