Lode Fest 2010
Held at Lenape Heights Golf Course, Ford City, PA. The dates are June 10 through June 13, 2010.
Meet Hosts: Albert Plekker and the M-100 Board of Directors
Registration packets will be mailed to M-100 Group members; preliminary registration info is also available HERE.
Lode Fest 2007
Held in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, coinciding with the Mercedes-sponsored SummerFest, June, 2007
Meet Hosts: Minnesota M-100 Owners and The M-100 Board of Directors
Lode Fest 2006
Held at Mercedes-Benz' Classic Center, Irvine, CA, June 8-11, 2006
Hotel: Ayres Hotel, Laguna Woods, CA
Meet Hosts: M-100 Board of Directors
This was the first official Mercedes Club event held at the new Classic Center. Our host there was the Center's director, Mike Kunz, who attended the St. Louis Meet.
Art Love's photos of the West Coast Caravan to the Meet
- Tour of Center
- Tech sessions focusing on each M-100 Model
- Cars on the lift
- Opening Night reception
- Meals included:
- Dinner among the Classics at the Center
- Dinner at the oceanfront Beach House - a beautiful drive down the coast to Dana Point
- Lunch on Friday and Sunday
- Optional participation in Crystal Cove Car Show on Pacific Coast Highway - Saturday AM prior to events at the Classic Center
Art Love's photos of the 2006 Lode Fest Meet
TechnoClassica/Mercedes-Benz Museum Trip
Held in Essen/Stuttgart Germany, April, 2006.
A pre-opening tour of the new Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart, Germany and the 2006 TechnoClassica show in Essen, Germany, the world's largest classic car show and sale.
Gerrett Conover's photos of the new M-B Museum
M-100 California Mini-Meet
Held throughout Sonoma Wine Country, October 15, 2005.
On Saturday, October 15th, Bret Boutet hosted this year's M-100 Bay Area meet -- this year's meet included a tour through the beautiful Sonoma Wine country and along the Sonoma Coast. We met in Rohnert Park, drove over meandering roads to the Hog Island Oyster Farm in Tomales Bay, through lots of vineyard and redwood country, and eventually "resting" at the Chateau St. Jean winery near Kenwood. After resting with some wonderful Cabernet (and some loaned Chardonnay), we retired to Bret's beautiful hilltop home near Forestville, where we had a wonderful barbecue and talked cars. Thanks also to our attendees (we had a wonderfully varied and interesting group, traveling from as far as Carmel Valley) -- I don't think I ever noticed the conversations lagging (although my not-so-interested-in-cars spouse might not totally agree).
Brian Glusovich’s Photos of the Mini Meet
Lode Fest 2005
Held at Town and Country Inn, Charleston, SC June 15-18, 2005.
- Honored Guests: Erich Waxenberger, Father of the 6.3 and (in)famous racecar driver, and Paul Bracq, designer of the W100 and W108/109 cars
- June 15: Meet and Greet at the Inn.
- June 16: Tech sessions and lunch at Axel Reinert's Star Motors; Charleston Harbor dinner cruise.
- June 17: Tech sessions and lunch at Star Motors; Semi-formal dinner dance in Charleston at 7:00 PM
- June 18: Picnic, concour's and awards ceremony at Middleton Gardens.
- Afternoons were open, with time for one-on-one tech help, family activities, and tours of Charleston.
Karl Middelhauve's Lode Fest 2005 Photos
Lode Fest 2004
Held at Holiday Inn Forest Park, St. Louis, MO, June 9-13, 2004.
- Honored Guest Paul Bracq, designer of the W100 and W108/109 cars
- Cars on the Lift at Hunter Engineering
- Tour of the Kemp Auto Museum
- Tour of Hunter's extensive private auto collection
- Road Rally throughout rural St. Louis
Reed Hitchock's Lode Fest 2004 Photos
Karl Middelhauve's Lode Fest 2004 Photos
Bay Area Mini-Meet
Held at Big Basin State Park, in the Santa Cruz mountains in California, May 15, 2004.
Hosted by M-100 Group board member Brian Glusovich.
Bay Area M-100 Mini-Meet
Lode Fest 2003
Held at MB 600 Grand Restoration, Woxall, PA USA, June 12-14, 2003.
Cars in attendance included the following:
- 24 600 SWB Limousines
- 1 600 SWB Limousine w/divider
- 1 600 LWB Pullman 6 Door w/Divider
- 1 600 LWB Pullman 6 Door w/o Divider
- 1 600 Funeral Car (only one)
- 1 600 Coupe
- 1 600 Stretch 60"
- 5 600 SWB Limousines (retired)
- 35 Grand 600s
- 3 600 SEL 140 Chassis
- 1 SLC 600
- 4 Modern 600s
- 7 450 SEL 6.9
- 13 300 SEL 6.3
- 1 300 SE 6.3 Convertible w/5 speed
- 1 300 SE 6.3 coupe
- 15 300 SE/SEL with 6.3
- 1 220 SE coupe with 6.3 and nitrous
- 1 280 SEL 3.5
- 1 280 SE 3.5 Coupe
- 1 280 SE w/computerized fuel management
- 3 280 SE Series
65 unusual Mercedes-Benz cars on display
8 members drove their other Mercedes-Benz cars to the meet
73 Mercedes-Benz Total Count
The largest gathering of M-100 powered autos yet!
Lode Fest 2002
Held at Cambria Pines Lodge, Cambria, CA, June 2002.